2009-07-25

Voodoo..

Las9 when finish o-night
then i go back to home n waiting for my fren to eat together
how know he cant go out so I think eat myself
then my fren ask me to go clubbing
so tat I jus folo them
I take away nasi pataya eat in fren's car
unluckily dont hv spoon inside
in tat moment I m really angry
finally I eat with my hand
yiiii

There are also most of my college's student
and the Mr & Mrs Tarc also at there
Nickie
las year Mr & Mrs Tarc
FF
DIB's dong
and many of them
feeling not bad
hehe
I fount tat everytime the las song tat the DJ play sure is I'm Yours
this song is really nice
I love it so much
when going back, meet an unhappy incident
but nvm la
only the fucking shit ppl will do tat
tis type of person better go to die

2 comments:

  1. what thing unhappy?
    so syok also will unhappy?
    =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. u dont know mie?
    erm..when we meet up jus tell u la~

    ReplyDelete