2009-07-14

SimplE LifE..



Today when i wake up from my bed
i realise tat my hand become like tis
make me get a shock
not only tis part
other part also like get many
1st thing tat i imagine is look like tattoo==
haha






This is the list of the CIT promote to DIT students
tats my name^^
hehe
on 11 July 2009 there was the graduation day for TARC perak campus
but i never attent
but nvm la






at night my frens n I go to study room to do revision on math subject
haiz
now hv abit worry about math subject
it looks harder n harder
I wan to try my best to master it
I dont wan repeat or resit!!!!
one of my fren JC he suddenly likes to take photo
so tis is the photo taken by him under reflection on DELL notebook
haha
not bad
the photo look nice
inside the picture n wearing with blue tat one is me..
haha
damn funny~

4 comments:

  1. wahaha..
    thanks for the pic comment wor..
    lol..
    u should be pay me..=.=
    i taken u so pretty~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..pay ur head^^
    choi lei dou so!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..
    en noh..when i wake up then see it i think when i hv tattoo geh..
    whole hand also hv-.-
    haha!!

    ReplyDelete