2009-07-16

Adult In CaR...♀♥♂


Hehe
las9 i went to crazydance to buy tis shirt
erm
it looks nice but dare to wear it out tat is another story
there hv a variety of this kind of t-shirt
some of them is look funny
some look too over
not dare to buy it
if gv mami see it will hit me
haha
On the other hand
las9 my fren n I rush the progromming assignment
all had done but only the flowchart make us headache
after tat we go n find another fren for help
after get the flowchart then we start to draw it
finally finished it on 3.xx am
pity~
#include
#define .......
void main()
{
int ...
double...
...
...
printf("...");
scanf("...");
if(...>...);
printf("...");
else
printf("...");
}
above is the way tat i hv use in my assignment
who know programming jus know wat i m writting
hehe
math will be given a test
how me all the best
god bless me
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment