2009-05-03

Yesterday-Today→

yesterday my grandparents asked me to go to hypermarket with them
then I quickly think of her
it was sad
cos the hypermarket was near with her house
so I m ready myself and toke them went to there
when reached there it was crowded
like all things were free one
spent about 2 hours at there
then when back, my bro's trolly made my shoe broken already
and at there were many people saw me I think
it was really damn and so fish
after tat we went to relative house
on the way, I was pass through her house and look after
it made me think back all of our happiness
haiz
it was really sad for me
while on the way, the song-better in time appear again from the speaker
it made me think back all of our happiness agian
then jus went to my destination
and at relative there stay a night
Today back home and pass through her home I keep will have a looked
haiz
althrough it was over but sometime I still will think back with her
how come
pls I dont wan to suffer it
when can I put down all of its
???????????????????????????

2 comments: