2009-05-24

abc 123 →※← ??

Yesterday(23.05.2009)
the result was came out
when I woke up from my bed
I quickly downstair looked for the college's web
when I was login through intranet
I was felt really nervous
hehe
it was because i will face with my result
finally all pass
an A and 2 B
erm
the result quite ok for me
and i felt happy and quickly show to my parent
haha
I believe tat they are satisfy with my result
erm
unfortuanally my fren-Hua
he cant pass for the resit subject
when i hear tis news from my fren
I m sad and unhappy
cos we r same class for 1 year already
and in tis year, we got infinities of happiness
by the way, mayb tis is luck i think
anyway, wat will he do in future
I will support on him
fren dont gv up
go toward and get better in ur life
tats all tat u can do
and it is already the truth
when at night he say tat he nth already
then i feel better
----------------------------------------------------

just now have a firecracker show
the show spend around 5mins
wau
it look nice and interesting
it is bcos the new building inaugurate

----------------------------------------------------

24th May
the incident is already 1month
God
it is the truth?
y i cant get the answer yet
haiz
anyway
keep stronger and stronger to fight the devil
i hope tat i can do tat

----------------------------------------------------

25th May
tat is the open school day
yes
it will bcome as usual
but now is promote to diploma already
work hard==!!!!!
the busy
the damn
the shit
life is coming soon
erm
already get the timetable from Jenn Chyi
the unsatisfy thing is why we cant join the new student together
shitttttt
i think can know more new fren
but it is same class with all my CIT fren
haiz
dont understand why
hope all the best in diploma
best regard for myself
hehe
and sure to my for all of my frens too

-------------------------------------------------------

2 comments: