2009-05-27

Sien~

Recently dont know y keep feel so bored
haiz
wat is the damn life now?
like today whole day no class
jus on9, but on9 also dont know wat to do
or lying on the bed
like tat over a day already
feel tat it is not meaningful in my life
hope tat i can find back my life as usual
and today i saw her for 2 times
damn + fuck
wat the hell
like tat also scare ?
i think tat mayb u no face to face with me
fuck you la
the noob face + the damn attitude = the fucking bitch
pui u as much as i can
really hope and please dont appear in front of me
=========================================
boubui ar boubui
come on la
study hard lo
dont lazy le la
if like tat only cry also nth can do
bb will support u de o
hope tat u can see my support from here
if u continue lazy at the end also will get 0 geh
boubui study hard!!!!
all the best for u
=========================================
-----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment