2009-05-25

It is running..♥

Today is the 1st day for my diploma life
wau
today look great
and really crowd and see many new student
haha
some more
leng zai
leng lui
weird
agua
and many again
hehe
I cant believe tat today my 1st class at FDK 1
it is really crowd
and full of people
erm
the feeling not bad
but if too many people in 1 class
it will bcome more noisy
or cant concentrate
bcos we r combine with 4 classes
on the other hand
I cant see some of my CIT frens
it is quite disapointed
but nvm
I will suffer it soon
hope all of the subject also will easy
hehe
cos i scare resit ==
god bless me
today is the 1st day
luckily I never see u in college area
and I hope tat wont see u forever in my life
pls
recently the weather is damn fucking hot !!!!!
shit~
when sleep, the sweat also will come out
hate it
all of u must take care of tis
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments: