2013-02-02

Recent Days.

It's sad to say that I got measles 2 weeks ago, 
I have spent my resting day in my hometown, 
actually I was infected by my hotel colleague, 
YEA! It's really suffering during the day,
the worse thing was those measles will go into my mouth as well even my throat,
this was my worse sore throat ever :O
I can't imagine the feeling right now.
Luckily I went back my hometown and family took care of me.
I took a lot of herbal tea and coconut drink to recover.
Happy that I don't wasted too long to recover, thanks god! 

Guest what? Yea, this was second last day in my hometown.
I decided to go Kampar to visit for my friend - JC 

Besides pay a visit for my friend, I still need to take a trim on my hair.
Hey I like my shirt so much, haha! :P
Definitely, we had lot of fun during the time we hung out together.
Looked backward and talked for some old stories during our college time.
Ya, we were so fun! 

Finally, we were entering our lovely college - Tunku Abdul Rahman College
We took a quick trip in our college,
immediately there were so many memories floated on my mind.
We did enjoy our college life ;)

(Home - Phillip Phillips)
It's nice and soft :)

AND NOW I have back to work.
Just a blink of eyes, 
February is here now! Just too fast.
Around a week later will be Chinese New Year,
It is a big celebration for Chinese,
but for me I think just a normal celebration. Got no idea :S


No comments:

Post a Comment