2011-10-07

Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)


Today morning when I turn on my laptop
I saw many news were talked about Steven Jobs
and I was really surprised that those news were talking about he was passed away
I really can't face the truth at that moment
I was really shocked
Thanks for bringing those awesome technologies to this world
Rest in Peace 
SALUTE & RESPECT TO YOU !!



Apple was released iPhone 4S instead of iPhone 5
many of the iPhone fans were expected Apple company will release iPhone 5
iPhone 4S has improved some of the features :-
dual-core A5 chip
all-new 8MP camera and optics
iOs5 and iCloud
and so on
I found that the voice recognization is the most awesome one
it can be used to :-
reply on messages
event planning
weather 
alarm 
and so on
although it was not iPhone 5 
but I do believe that many of the Apple's fans wish to grab it
including myself X)
The most special for iPhone 4S is meaning that - iPhone 4 Steve
this is the information I saw from internet 
but I don't know whether this is real or not ?

pictures source: http://www.apple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment