2011-10-08

A Day I went Back to My College ..

Yesterday I went back to my college - Tunku Abdul Rahman College
When I started from my hometown at around 2pm with sunny weather
after I reached Ipoh
sky turned dark and rain started too
because I wanted to fetch my grandparent to Tesco
On the way to Kampar was raining heavily
almost can't saw clear on the road 
it was quite dangerous 
My aim to Kampar was to go back my college to pay for the gown fees for this coming 22nd Oct convocation day
Besides, I went to trim with my hair
HAHA now it has became shorter :X 
and also bought 15 Char Xiu Pao :D
The moment I came back to Kampar
I was felt all of the memories were pop out from my mind
it was really memorable in my life
I will never ever forget the days that I passed through at Kampar
Did you still remember ?
every corner also left the memorable memories there
SERIOUSLY
I wish the time can freeze at that moment
but sadly it will never happen
as all of us also have our own schedules & plans to go for further


1 comment:

  1. although we are in separate place, but our BEST memories always stay the same. Will never disappear in our mind =)

    ReplyDelete