2011-10-04

Hundred Years of Tsung Wah ..


1911 - 2011 my school already 100 years old
it was amazing & awesome too
there were a bundle activities held on my school
restore back the outer look back to very early look
it has an open ceremony on last Saturday morning at 9am
then at night was buffet
On Sunday
there were quite a lot of the sport competitions
such as :-
marathon
basketball
table tennis
badminton
and 
...
but sadly I didn't take part any of them HAHA! 
sorry :P
I know I can't be able to celebrate the 2nd 100 years of my school
but I really not so interested on it with those sports. =X
On Suday night there were around 3xx tables to serve the ex-students to have dinner
it was crowded and around 3-4 thousands people, just my estimation =)
there is a slogan for this celebration of 100 years of Tsung Wah
it is 百年崇华更辉煌.

No comments:

Post a Comment