2009-12-12

Week 10th..


This week is already week 10th
this semester is pass through so fast
just a blink of eyes
still have 4 more weeks to go
and will end my 2nd sem already
this week can say as the most busier week
but i do believe it will come continuously
during this week I had done my english group discussion
then IS just do 3/4 already
but I cant help wat also because I dont know how to do
I hv to say thanks to my sifu because he do a lot =="
next also will be a busy week
actually damn hate it !!!
still have somethings not done yet :
  1. IS assignment
  2. Programming assignment
  3. Webpage Devolopment practicals
  4. Webpage Devolopment assignment
  5. Web Based Multimedia Application
  6. IS test on next Tuesday (15/12)
GOD help me T_T
it is a lot of works
hope that I can finish it as fast as I can
if not I will go to mad on it
haiz
hope will have someone give me support T_T
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment