2009-12-25

Multiple title...

Actually this post combine 2 day what had happened with me..
(23/12/09 - 24/12/09)

8pm++ we start our assignment
that is programming assignment
it is so so so so complicated and no idea to do it
luckily I have a friend is expert in this subject
that is Yap Heng Zhi and I need to take tis opportunity to thank him for help us a lot in this assignment
we do until 12am then the guard need to close the gate already
then we change place to continue for our assignment
but at that place also will close on 12am
but don't know why the guard never do so
he see have people there just wait for the people finish just close
then we continue do our work until next morning 7.xx am
what a rushing assignment that we have
from 23/12 8pm++ do until 24/12 7.xx am ++
this is my 1st time =="
I have no idea to describe myself?
during the assignment I still have a nap on the sofa
luckily
after that we not decided to sleep
because we will have class at 9am
then we go eat dim sum =]
G cheong fun with prawn =]
my thumb :)

after finish my class I rush back to hometown and go Ipoh-Voodoo to countdown merry Christmas
by the way I think we had spent RM 7xx ==
open 2 bottles of chivas and few bucket of beer
and there is crowded too many people already==
and hot like shit quite
but get fun also
the 1st time I hot like that
badly my hp was broken suddenly
and cant take some photo
anyway wish all of my friend Merry Christmas~

The pictures is taken from JC's blog..
END

2 comments:

  1. lolx...of coz fun lah...
    i think this is the 1st time u dance at stage leh..
    and look the DJ play the things...damn nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..ya la fun XD
    enen 1st time dance at stage only=="
    ya la..walao damn yeng and make me crazy on it~

    ReplyDelete