2009-12-16

HELLO..


(15/12)
I went for a christmas event at SAD hall
actually I went there with my coursemate
before we went there, it was started to rain
got a bit worried with if when then event end then will hard to go back home
although went there by car with my friend's honda accord
the car not bad =]
the event started on 7.30pm but it was not on time
the theme for the event was HELLO if I was not forgot
it was held by christian fellow ship & music society
there were a variety of show
the most that I like was popping and dancing only
besides that there still have lucky draw
my friend got a gift only, but it is useless for him haha
and I saw a lot of my friends such as leng lui geh PIE and RENN XD

END

4 comments:

  1. wah...u wrote my name down!
    真的说到做到也~XD
    will give ppl laugh gah~XD
    paiseh nia~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha..!!
    sure la..讲效率的嘛 XD
    haha..no ppl laugh geh la dont scare =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哇..简单带过...==

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg..
    renn say paiseh..
    u say jus simply say tat==
    ei..i go + leng lui tis works leh~

    ReplyDelete