2009-08-01

YesterdaY-ed...


Yesterday which was a tired day
because I will take for the HE make good test
so on thursday night I study until 2.xx am
then on friday 9am class
it was damn tired
and felt tat dont wan woke up from my bed
the class from 9am-11am was BM class
then from 11am-12.30pm was my math class
after tat went to eat and wait until 3pm hv another replacement class
tat was english class
the english class spent about 3hours
really boring~.~
tis pic was taken by my friend
it was finished the english class
the lecturer warning me dont wear like tis kind of shirt again
if not he will kick me out from class and gv me a warning letter
wahaha!!!
thk~.~
cos las time I wear the other design of shirt
it was also the bad one@@
but I shall respect him one
hope tat my make good test in HE subject can pass
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cos of the HE test and the replacement class make me cant go back hometown
sad ~.~
I think I will go back on next week

No comments:

Post a Comment