2009-08-07

disgusting の day

I think I hv 3 weeks didnt back home already
finally today back home le
when me at Ipoh's bus station and I walk through a hole to buy bus ticket
cos too many car on the road so use the hole at below the road will more safe
I buy for 2.30pm ticket but the time is around there
when I go to the place for waiting bus
the bus leave already
I m looking the bus leave
T.T
sien lo
tis is the second time already with the same situation
fuck!!!!
then i throw away the ticket==
and take the ring ring bus to back home
then I use back the hole to the bus station again
infront of hv 2 indian gals
they see something then they no continue to walk there
and pusing balik
then I feel hv sometime dangerous at there
fuck==
really hv a person there doing the disgusting action at there
make me get shock n wan to vomit
tis is the 1st time tat I meet tis kind of person
at tat time I really wan to kill he die
==

reach home feel enjoy
hehe
when I reach home the 1st thing I do is hv a look with caps
cos recently i feel tat my hair like a foolish
unluckily there are no 1 is satisfy for me
so didnt buy anything

next week will be busy week
haiz
hate it
anyone can save me T.T?
HE assignment,IT assignment,Math assignment and Presentation
hope tat I hv enough of energy to suffer it until to the end

my fren-Sifu win a bicycle on the mini concert
hehe
in tis story is quite funny
I laugh until wanna die already
cos he wear short pant n slipper
and the look is like jus wake up
so he so paiseh dont wan go to take the bicycle
anyway congratulation

still hv many stories
but I lazy to write all of it
hehe

2 comments: