2009-08-11

Damn nice...





Check tis out
tis video is damn funny
I found it from my fren
but I still cant folo his speech =]
hope tat hv people will like it~
haha

H1N1 hate u la
pls dont attack my college~
today really unluckily
gv the lecturer catch me n sit in front during the lecture
make me seperate with my fren
it is damn boring la
wahaha~
almost every tuesday also sit in front==
when during the break for the lecture
then take jor tis pic
haha..damn funny but I hv to say sry to all of the deformity@@

4 comments:

  1. eh..i can 70% follow tat speech la..
    call me sifu...i teach u...wahaha...
    tat pic...u should put (c)
    wakaka...OKU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =,="
    no copyright reserved la..
    haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz~
    damn it(video)~
    wah~ i'm unexpected you are blogger ooo...haha
    ...



    From: K.k product

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...
    yea..the video really damn^^
    haha..u also know kampar life la..
    so mar write blog to fulfill my life lo^^

    ReplyDelete