2011-06-24

Ridiculous =)

Today(24/6 - Friday) is the end of week 7
I still have 7 weeks more to reach my final exam
time passes just a blink of eyes
the remaining 7 weeks
I hope everything goes smoothly.
Seriuosly, I feel unwilling to leave here
because Kampar was given me many of the good memories with friends.
Anyway, we will separate one day
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER.


Congrats to my friend - Jc Ng
this fella won a Bruno Mars - doo-wops t-shirt
wau..it is nice and the important is pink in color
I like it so much, and the quality of this shirt is nice, but I am not the winner..too bad=(
Actually it is a competition to write some phrases and send to Hitz.fm
then among all of the sender and pick up the lucky person
I got sent too, but I think I was not tat lucky =(
because my hometown didn't receive any of the parcel.. SAD!!


Yesterday I was took part in the second round of the photo shooting for my college photo competition
The theme for second round is GREEN..
I hope that my sis can proceed to 3rd round
GAMBATEH..but until now I still haven't see the photos yet
I think it is quite fun when taking the photos.
She has a nice idea to present out from the picture
HAHA..sis faster go and upgrade ur photo shooting skill ;)

HEY..my friends..they look alike?especially the smile...
one of my friend - Felicia, she told me that this handsome guy looks alike with me
so I decided to post on my Facebook and ask for my friends opinion
who knows this photo has 6x likes from my friends
it was amazing HAHAHA!!
but I am not that man like him
I am far away from him
anyway, I had fun & thanks for the likessssssss :)

2 comments:

  1. dont be sad dude, next time if got anymore event like this, send as much as u can, add in anything funny & so on. coz it is free ma..so try it. It will be ur lucky day next time =)

    ReplyDelete