2011-06-17

1 + 1 + 1 + ....

woohooo...!
Firstly I gonna congrats my sis -- Milk
as she was promoted to the 2nd round for the photo competition
I saw there were many photos on the board at canteen
the theme was red color, the above photo was taken by her.
Sis..don't always think too much la you..HAHA..
see now can go into 2nd round le =)
keep holding on ya...support you always ^^


I lack of oranges =(
I wish that I have it very soon.
For the passed few weeks, I missed out the chances to pasar malam(night market) to buy.
Now I wish to eat, but I have no in my refrigerator
Anyone please help me to buy...


This will be my class t-shirt looks like
actually we had suggested to get ourself(DIT) a t-shirt last year I think.
FINALLY on Wednesday we were sent to the factory to print it out.
The word DIT and below that "loading...." logo will be printed in black color,
our t-shirt was chosen pink color(I like pink^^)
it's special was designed to put our individual name.
We can collect it on middle of July I think.
all of us were satisfied with it..YEAH ^^

Few days ago,
one of my friend was asked me to be one of the small character in a video for his assignment
one of my friend was admitted will go along with me
as he said needed 2 males for his video, thats why we just will admit to help him
but next day, he told us that just can chose one of us
for sure we will not admit, as early on we have promised.
Lastly, I didn't help him also, but I felt that he was angry
don't know, maybe I think too much already.
Hope you don't mind, because without us, your video still can recorder successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment