2010-04-29

Temporary END...



Finally my exam was ended on 28 April
my last subject was Programming Concept & Design I
it was one of my resit subject
I hope I can pass this subject and also the other 4 subjects
So now I will enjoy my holiday
I think until 17 May then new semester will start
still have a lengthy way to go for my diploma life
will be new begin soon
my Rabbit will graduate in this year
I am happy and proud of her
when I was finish my exam then she prepared home make lunch for me
it was nice and delicious
thank you my Rabbit..
I not willing to leave you, when together with you I am so warm and need to thank you to take care me within this period, all of the sweet memory that we had passed through I sure won't forget one
no matter where you go, I sure will miss you
and wait u come back to find me
Lovessss will be given to my Rabbit only
love you my Rabbit


♥♥♥♥♥

End with not willing to mood..

No comments:

Post a Comment