2010-04-15

Exam..

12/04/10 my college was started the exam until 28th I think
on Monday, I was taken one of my resit subject, that was Information Technology
I felt it was easy, and I can wrote out much of them
after the exam I felt my hand was tired enough !!!
hope I can pass this resit subject
by the way the coming subject is E-Commerce (21 April)
then will be
RESIT subject -- Programming Concept & Design II (22 April)
MAIN subject -- Introduction to Business (23 April)
RESIT subject -- Programming Concept & Design I (28 April)
I hope I can get well prepare for there all subjects
I don't wan make my RABBIT and parent dissapointed
GOD BLESS ME
RABBIT thank you for yours support
It makes me happy hehe :)
I will appreciate what we had passed through
YEAH v(n_n)v
END...

No comments:

Post a Comment