2010-01-08

The Last Day of Sem 2...



Today is the last day for the 2nd semester
the time passes as a blink of eyes
so fast until the last day of 2nd semester
during this semester I felt that I had learnt nothing
oh my god >.<
today when my friends and I finish class then we go and eat McD
because I wish to eat 发财汉堡包 & it seems like so nice hehe
but after I ate and I told myself I won't eat it again
because the black papper too disgusting =="
it makes me felt want to vomit !!
SCARY...1st time eat 发财汉堡包 and also the last time eat 发财汉堡包
after that we go PC fair at Ipoh stadium
and I just look for the external USB & look for the anti virus software
then we hang around and spend us 1 hour ++
around 3.xx pm then back hometown le~
special thank for JC to fetch me XD

2nd sem's exam is coming soon
i feel so scare
haiz~
dont know how to study and feel like no mood to study also
wish all the best for tarc study in this exam including me too
my exam will start from 14th - 22nd January
GAMBATEH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment