2010-01-03

Happy New Year 2010..


meng, kok hang & me.

omg tis photo makes me look like foolish =="

happy new year to all of my friends
I went to KL and pass the new year
this year new year was passed with very special one
it was passed in the car
because was the traffic jam makes my friends and I had been forced to pass new year in the car
actually we wanted to pass the new year at the top of the hill but we were failed to do that==
because the traffic jam and made us just went half of the hill only
but we still can see the fireworks from KLCC
the scenery looked excellent
besides that I was bought a lot of things exspecially wears
lastly I wish that in the new year, my family and all of my friends will get good fortunes & good health, and the world will peace onwards

END

3 comments: