2009-06-24

untitle...

wah
the time pass so fas
i already 2weeks no update my blog jor
haiz
it is because dont know wat to write at here
haha
recently nth happen
also pass as usual
erm
tat day i say FUCK U la to her
and i answer u say tat yes i dont like be ur fren
after tat i feel so happy because i dont like u
but at next morning i feel tat m i too bad?
m i going to send a appologize msg to her?
thinking for few hours
i decided tat no need to appologize to her
because is u do wrong with me 1st


today jus finish my july paper for bm subject
haiz
dont know can get 6C or not
i hv some feel i cant get it
T_T
sad ~
hope tat can get it o


and recently the weather is turn to better abit already
at least at night when slp no need slp until sweat also come out
haha
so funny la
when i wake up de time
my shirt is wet jor geh
terrible on it

recently fall in love with an old song--I'm yours
haha
not bad
can let me get a very nice feel when i m listening tis song
tis song is by Jason Mraz

take care all frens
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment