2009-06-07

♥Nic♥BB♥Boubui♥Alice♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Las9 we went clubbing at Voodoo, Ipoh
there were many people
hv uncle
aunty
lengzai
lenglui
sozai
so po
child
it looked crowded
we got alot of fun at there
and 3 of my gal's fren also mabuk already
I were responsiblity to care with Boubui
hmm
she jus drink 2 bottles then cant already
@@
then i worry her and gv her alot of help
and we hug togther o
when take care with her
I got felt so close with her
luckily I take care with her
if my fren take care with her
then I cant imagine wat will happen
hehe
boubui ar
next time dont again la
u must know where ur limit
and control ur self o@@
hehe
if next time mabuk jor
I not beside with u geh la
take care^^
las9 really so happy o
thk BB, Boubui n Alice
love u 3^^
muacks~
we crazy until around 4am ++
and reach home also 5am ++ already
tired but funny
hope hv tis chance again appear in front of me again
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments: