2011-12-21

Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol ..

Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol is awesome ;)
It is really excited from part to part
Tom Cruise is the main character in this movie
and he done his part very well.. NICE *clap clap & thumbs up!*
Besides that, one of the point that make me feel elegant is the BMW i8
Wau, I lost my word to describe on it.
It's really COOL.
I can't imagine what if one day I can drive this car HAHA! (dreaming :P)
Moveover, it has touch screen function on the main mirror of the car
so high tech :o
The second thing that I wish to say is one of the tallest building in the world is on the screen
The building is located at Dubai - Burj Khalifa
Actually visit to Dubai is one of my dream as well
but my dream never come true..HAHA :X
in the movie, the part at this building is excited and funny too.
Thanks for introducing about Dubai :)

Friends, faster get yourself to cinema to enjoy this movie
worth to watch
cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment