2011-11-30

You Are The Apple of My Eye

Finally I have watched this movie - You Are the Apple of My Eye(那些年, 我们一起追的女生。)yesterday
Basically, I have no idea with this movie
and I also have not interested with it
I saw in Facebook there
many of the friends are talking about this movie
It is a love story
this story is quite nice with overall rating
No wonder it attracted many of the teenagers, HAHA!
Yesterday, I went to TGV Ipoh to have it
Sadly, sat on the first row as the whole cinema was almost fulled house
but I felt worth also
If watching this movie with lover will have better feeling I guess ;)

After finished watching movie then went to Overtime at Ipoh
it has been opened for around a month I think
surrounding was nice and also a nice place to hangout or any celebration ;)



2 comments:

  1. haha~ we do have the same feeling on the movie~
    how is the OverTime taste? nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea..haha :D
    erm..overtime nice ar..you may go for a try ;)

    ReplyDelete