2011-08-27

I'm Home ..

Finally I reached my hometown at around 9am++ in this morning
actually I am so tired :(
due to the celebration with my classmate, then gathering with friends
finally I started to pack my stuff at around 6am something >.<"
during the journey, I was like keeping yawning really so suffer.
Today I can get some different feeling, it is I quite miss my Kampar life
even haven't reach 24 hours I leave Kampar, but I miss there.
Especially my lovely and funny classmate
I m glad to know all of you, you all are the best.
I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to you all who have helped me no matter in personal problem, assignment problem, study problem or etc.
And also I wanna give a best regard for those who are further study, besides for those who are looking for a job, I wish you all good luck(including me)
That is the end of our 2 years and 4 months, there were jotted down to be written into our DIT history.
GUYS...all the best from Nicholas Ming.

No comments:

Post a Comment