2011-07-04

July Started ...


1st time join this kind of competition
HAHA..actually quite excited one
because the photographer keeps take photo at there
but I can see it immediately and don't know what are the output.
Is quite happy to help my sis to win for the 2nd round - Green color as theme.
Next round will be 3rd round which is voilet color as theme
may luck goes to u again, good luck =)


Thanks for your strawberry :D
it looks nice and it has nice smell
beside that also needs to thank you for you chocolate HAHA
they are delicious
you are awesome ^^

The above key chain was from Weng Li =)
thank you when you go to Malacca also will not forget to buy me a souvenir
Don't think too much ya, I never thought that it was a cheap thing or what,
you bought to me and I will appreciate it.
The most special of this key chain was it has my name there HAHA
like it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment