2010-09-10

Unknown...


==========================================================
Really so like the beautiful sunset from Kampar when looking out from my room's window
it brings me a lot of the memories
by the way sadness also available from there
if time can freeze as I want, how good it is
but it just an imagination only, it will never happen forever
==========================================================

Tired already
my future still is an unknown
maybe it will end soon even from today
if you think that is the best way to solve the problem
I will say yes, you just go on as you like
because once a person already change and no matter what I do, you also will not appreciate forever
by the way, just an advise here --
*Please don't wait until it lost just start to learn how to appreciate, it might change you regret forever*
buddy, remember what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment