2010-05-15

Result Was Released ...

My result was released on 15 May
I wished the person who was the first one to know my result was my Rabbit
after my Rabbit checked the result
then told me I was passed all of my subjects
at first I scared my Rabbit was telling lie to me at that moment
so I asked my Rabbit again really I was passed all of my subjects?
then I decided to go and checked myself
when the page finished loaded then I saw all of my subjects really was passed
at that moment I was so happy
I want to thank to my Rabbit because my Rabbit was giving me fully support during my exam period
besides that I also want to thank to my family because of giving me support too
I am really so happy and satisfy with my result
I hope that I can keep holding on to complete my diploma program and go toward my dreams
My Rabbit please wait me, the day will reach very soon...Gambateh!!
Nothing will gain without put in effort, treasure the time that we have, it will not come twice.
Rabbit I love You Forever..

End..

No comments:

Post a Comment