2009-10-14

Unsatisfy Result..

Today my result release already
cos I m in 9am class
so cant check as early as I can
after an hour
then I go to the internet lab and check for it
at 1st is my friend check first
cos I m damn scare to see it ==
when my fren check it tat time
all of my fren is very exciting
after the page finish load
then his math was failed
on tat time..my first feeling is oh no!!
I think I will fail math too
when my fren help me check for it
I m very afraid on tat time
finally I was failed my IT and Programming subject
in that time I m moody
feel that how come I will fail this 2 subjects
keep ask myself why ? why ? why?
these 2 subjects I got C- grade
passing grade is C
if I get C grade then I will not to resit for these 2 subjects
haiz....why?
damn sad!!
these 2 subjects I expected I will get a pass
by the way I expected my math will fail
but the result is difference
on the other hand I have to thank my friends who give me opinion
thank you all

I wish that when I resit for these 2 paper I will pass it
seriously, because I still have a long journey to go

END

No comments:

Post a Comment